Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Should I go to the doctor for this? If so which one? Kinda long?

Okay so I've been dealing with memory loss for a little more than half my life (I'm 29). But recently it's been getting progressivly worse. I'm having trouble making it through the day with at least several episodes of winding up somewhere I don't remember going (i.e. going to the bathroom and wind up cleanly shaven. I don't remember shaving). I'm fully functional during my episodes (the gaps in my memory) but people seem to notice a change in my behavior (being more aggressive). My reasearch has led me to believe I may either have a brain tumor or suffer from DID. So my question is twofold: Should I go to the doctor now? And if so which department? Does this clify as an emergency for the ER? It's really starting to affect my daily life and I'm getting really scared. Please help. Thank you for your time and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment